One Team, One Vision, One Goal
Established in 2003, OpSens Medical, a subsidiary of OpSens (TSX:OPS), was founded on the belief that our innovative fiber optic technologies would help to improve cardiovascular disease diagnosis and treatment. Today, our 2nd generation fiber optic OptoWire III has been used in over 150,000 patients worldwide and our clinical partners use our products to improve their success rates in challenging coronary and peripheral interventions. We see interventional cardiology in a whole new light.
We pursue robust growth, through our own initiatives and key alliances with exemplary partners and commit ourselves to provide solutions to medical professional and patient needs.
Our Team continues to grow. Our Vision is to be a world leader of optical measurement in the field of medical instrumentation. Our Mission is to contribute to health with unique expertise in innovative medical products.
Due to rapid growth of our coronary artery disease products and upcoming product launches, OpSens is looking for an enthusiastic Territory Manager with a proven track record in the cardiac cath lab space and an understanding of coronary physiology and/or TAVR. This role will cover the Seattle market and will report to the Sr. Director of Sales for N. America. To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of the sales process, a high degree of commercial acumen and integrity, strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to drive your own success, grow market share and achieve sales revenues. This will be an opportunity to work within a growing team of talented sales and clinical professionals and promote highly disruptive products.
The role :
- Be a key player on the high-growth US team responsible for delivering the most sophisticated fiber optic coronary physiology technology
- Be challenged daily and grow in a dynamic environment with sales, clinical and leadership teams that are passionate about the organization and the technology. Your ideas will be embraced, and your voice will matter.
- Thrive in a culture that rewards integrity, clinical savvy, and a collaborative, team approach focused on sharing best-practices and learning from wins/losses.
- Be responsible for managing the sales geography to ensure the achievement of both revenue targets and an excellent clinical experience.
- Develop quarterly business plan that align with the OpSens marketing plan and can be executed upon to maintain and grow market share, as well as developing new business.
- Develop and continue to strengthen relationships with key stakeholders at a clinical, procurement and C-suite level
- Expand relationships with key opinion leaders and customers to uncover opportunities which enhance product-line performance
- In collaboration with the Clinical Specialist Team, provide clinical and case support, present technical in-services to clinical buyers, as well as plan and execute successful product evaluations.
- Gather market intelligence on customer and competitive activity and communicate to sales and marketing leadership teams.
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained, as well as knowledge on GPO’s and contracting.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and internal resources.
- Coordinate daily support activities and customer activities at meetings/symposiums, as assigned.
- Complete administrative reporting on a timely basis.
- Fiscally manage territory by controlling expenses, product returns, and product inventory.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5-years sales experience in the cath lab environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of coronary physiology, specifically FFR and resting measurement algorithms.
- Demonstrated successful sales performance in a competitive environment.
- Demonstrated account and inventory management skills.
- Demonstrated sales planning ability.
- A successful track record working with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills; able to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing, an effective presenter and trainer.
- A customer focused approach and an ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- The ability to be work autonomously but also within a team.
- Effective time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, be well organized and be able to set and reset priorities.
- Strong accountability and commitment to drive results.
- A willingness to learn, to be coached and the ability to provide transparent feedback.
- Some travel is required, including overnight stays.
We will offer you…
A competitive compensation package, including salary plus variable pay, company stock-options, monthly car allowance, benefits plan, 5 weeks of paid time off which includes paid company holidays and vacation time, and access to a 401K plan from day one.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer. Travel is required. Must be able to drive approximately 85% of the time within assigned territory and may require overnight travel. Ability to drive over four hours consecutively. Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.