Opsens (TSX :OPS), a leader in the field of fiber optic sensors, is growing rapidly. We are currently looking for a Marketing Product Specialist to join our Marketing team. The product marketing specialist we are looking for will have several responsibilities regarding new projects designed by the company. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Global Marketing and will be based in the head office in Quebec City.
- Assist with product launches and marketing strategy execution
- Review and direct designs for brochures layout, web pages, flyers, campaigns and emails;
- Lead projects to bring marketing materials and customer engagement programs to life;
- Develop website traffic and execute digital strategy;
- Conceptualize new messages proposals as it relates to existing products with an eye from the customer’s perspective;
- Ensure new product information and visuals are complete, accurate and compelling;
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies;
- Analyze customer feedback and return reports;
- Maintain open and efficient communication between cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related concentration;
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or a new product development environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues quickly;
- Hootsuite and/or HubSpot experience is a plus.