OpSens (TSX:OPS) is hiring to complete the sales force team. The primary role of the Territory Manager is to sell and promote OpSens interventional cardiology products within a defined territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet or surpass the company sales goal.
- Work according to sales strategies to effectively promote the OptoWire (“OW”), dPR and OptoMonitor (“OM”) for existing and potential accounts to physicians and hospital personnel;
- Drive sales process by scheduling sales meetings, evaluations, calls to meet with current and potential customers in territory
- Develop sales to fulfill revenues and unit growth objectives assigned by company.
- Follow action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales
- Produce and communicate reports identifying customers’ needs and opportunities to support product usage.
- Support Percutaneous Coronary Interventions procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratories in compliance with hospital, physicians and clinical staff guidelines.
- Report customer needs and complaints regarding products and service and suggest creative and feasible solutions.
- Develop network of health care professionals and identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of pressure guidewire products by giving presentations and demonstrations.
- Ensure that the Company’s agreed quality standards are maintained in regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact
- Promote a professional company image and maintain a high level of customer service
- Effectively communicate market intelligence
- Business plan preparation and territory analysis
Qualifications – mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of medical sales experience
- Experience in coronary products sales
- Ability to use computers, Office, Outlook, teams, etc.
- Ability to travel extensively by car and plane. Must have valid driver’s license for state of residency and active vehicle insurance policy
- Sitting, standing 8 hours/day
- Wear lead apron for long periods of time (2-3hrs on average)
- Experience with sales and personnel management functions
- Additional experience in marketing, training, technical services or related areas
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work
- Hearing, sight and speaking ability
- Ability to work in Cath Labs and or O.R. with radiation exposure
- Ability to conduct company business outside of the typical Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, work schedule
Does this position interests you? Please send us your resume with the position’s title to which you would like to apply at