Opsens (TSX : OPS) has successful launched the OptoWire, best in-class pressure guidewire to diagnose and treat coronary disease. Based on the success of the technology and launch success, Opsens is now targeting the Aortic and Structural Heart Disease with a new product that leverages the OptoWire technologies.
We are actively looking for a curious, dynamic and hard working individual to prepare for the product launch.
Job summary :
The Product Marketing Intern helps develop product and market-focused messaging, materials, market research documents and integrated marketing campaigns with internal and external resources. This role may help with various event planning support, product launches, communications and marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the Opsens characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors;
- Work with internal and external resources to help develop and execute market and product focused campaigns that produce business results and build Opsens brand advocate;
- Research and develop content for online platforms and other communication pieces;
- Assist with event planning and coordination for regional product launch events;
- Assist in completing product launch activities;
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering with marketing experience, previous internship is a plus;
- Other Skills and Abilities :
- Experience working with marketing activities and event;
- Ability to develop a positive and effective relationship with customers, press, and internal clients;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to produce accurate, professional, and error-free documents in a timely manner;
- Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.