Learn more about the benefits of OptoWire® as a pressure guidewire to diagnose and treat with confidence at the C3 2019 Conference by attending Opsens’ complimentary lunch and educational symposium.
The OptoWire features a large nitinol core with excellent torque response and deliverability. With the OptoWire you can diagnose and treat your patients with confidence. Opsens second generation fiber optic pressure guidewire is designed to provide the lowest drift in the industry while reducing procedural costs with the ability to deliver the PCI over the same guidewire.
Leading experts in coronary physiology will demonstrate the clinical utility of coronary physiology assessments and the second generation fiber optic pressure guidewire in various clinical situations.
Educational Lunch Symposium “Coronary Physiology Made Simple and Accurate with 2nd Gen Fiber Optic” Sponsored by Opsens Medical
Tuesday, June 25
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Room: Salon I-III, Lobby Level
Hilton Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821
- Learn about Japanese /OUS use of coronary physiology
- Provide an update on recent developments in coronary physiology assessment
- Educate on how to keep coronary physiology simple to benefit more patients
- Discuss live case illustrating benefits of OptoWire 2nd generation fiber-optic pressure wire to guide complex PCI from start to finish
Raj Dave, MD, FACC, FSCAI (Session Chair)
Chief Medical Executive, Holy Spirit Cardiovascular Institute; Chairman, Department of Cardiology; Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, The Ortenzio Heart Center at The Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill, PA, USA
Ravi N. Nair, MD
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Takashi Akasaka, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Wakayama Medical University, Wakayama, Japan
Michael Lim, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor of Cardiology; Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care, St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Live case operator:
Jeffrey W. Chambers, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Interventional Cardiologist, Mercy Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- 12:00 PM – Welcome – Dr. Raj Dave
- 12:32 PM – 12:40 PM – Show Me the Money: Reduced Medical Costs => Big Increase FFR Utilization in Japan – Dr. Takashi Akasaka
- 12:40 PM – 12:48 PM – All that Glitters is Not Gold: In Search of the Ultimate Reference Standard – Dr. Michael Lim
- 12:48 PM – 12:56 PM – From Zero to 100 in 60 Seconds: Cleveland Clinic’s Algorithm Simplifies Physiology in the Cath Lab – Dr. Ravi N. Nair
- 12:56 PM – 1:05 PM – Take home Message and Live Case – Dr. Raj Dave
- 1:05 PM – 1:30 PM – Live Case Transmission from Mercy Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota – Dr. Jeffrey W. Chambers
To register for this symposium you must be registered to attend the C3 2019 Conference: Link to C3 Website
To add this event to your calendar, click here!